Thursday, July 11, 2013

Differences....

Unfortunately I know most probably wont read this because of the length, but i must say this:
There is a huge difference between "do as I say, not as I do" and being a hypocrite. Unfortunately it's all cloaked in poor communication and submerged in unfair expectations. All people go through similar hardships and tests. If I'm the CEO of a company, a hipster, athlete, or humanitarian, we all have to work on the issues of hypocrisy, forgetfulness, anger, bad intent, gossip and more. This includes Christians. In all facets of life, there are good people and bad. No one group is 100% bad. It is good to know that all seem to put Christians on an extremely high pedestal... But we ALL fall under one category. Human. Because of this, we will error and make mistakes. How about as a society we stop playing judges and lawyers and become leaders, witnesses and helpers of a better life. We are very quick to point out all the faults of people. Blacks. Whites. Atheists. Republicans.  Gay, Mormons. Jews. Democrats. Hispanics. Muslims. Asians. And many more.  It seems that we all want to bicker and point at the next as if we are somehow more enlightened or different because we are "on the other side". All it leads to is each other raising voices louder than the other, and nothing is solved in an argument. I have many different views than a lot of you. I want blacks to elevate. That doesn't mean I want whites denigrated. I am intolerant to a lot of things that are against my beliefs of human morality and decency. But that doesn't mean I have a heaven or hell to put you in, and I'd never try to. I want us to live healthy lives free of GMO's, additives, and addictive medicines and illness inducers. But I'm not going to punish you for popping some Alleve and eating McDonald's.  I love all people, regardless. But because I love doesn't mean I have to accept everything. Just like a family member, we have many differences; but instead of always pointing out the differences that separates, lets point out the days that we are alike. Like help grow each others lives. The bigger war is amongst those who like for us to fight over nonsense, while they take your money, health, quality of life, and spirit. You can't see it until you understand that there is more to you. God gave all humanity free will. Who am I to try and take that away. Whether We agree or not. #LetsGrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

US iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Translate

Pac Man Smush!