Friday, July 12, 2013

A message from Trayvon

The purpose of justice is to be equal. How do you want justice for me, when you don't seek accountability and justice for those that look like me, being killed by those that look like me. You're glued to your tv watching a spectacle while Chicago puts up death tolls that rival any current war. They are laughing at us. how dare we ask for equality, when we don't expect it for ourselves?  We only choose to fight to hold on to negative stereotypes and derogatory terms. we fight for the right kill ourselves. So Is a life only important when someone other than a black person takes it? Who decides which cause to fight for?  I was murdered;but hopefully not in vain. This should incite change from within. This trial should show you that your past can be brought up at anytime. So don't do things that would embarrass you or your mother. Whether right or wrong, it's a reality, so Live as such. If Zimmerman gets off for his crime, you can't destroy the community. The community didn't murder me. There is not need for them to protect "our community" because we she disdain for it ourselves. Zimmerman killed me, so why would I riot and destroy my neighborhood, like in watts, la, and Detroit? Go to where real injustices are happening.  Go wear out a fresh pair of Nikes marching and fighting where real disservice is taking place; like Chicago. How can you blame others for taking our lives, when we do it at epidemic proportions. If you really want justice for me.... Demand justice for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

US iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Translate

Pac Man Smush!