Thursday, August 22, 2013

My birthday autobiography



Today is my Born on date! At 2:06pm a great mind attached to a handsome and well put together body was bestowed upon the land. He potty trained himself at 2 weeks. He picked up a liking to Chopin and all impressionist art at 3 months. At 1 he switched to the Harlem Renaissance and learned it all. He began to drink excellence and piss success by age 2. He would go on to be loved by all women and a envied by all men. He was such a man's man, that if he slept with your wife.... You'd probably thank him, and brag to your friends. He saved a group of mountain men at 14 by putting a 300 pound bear in "full nelson"  But he's a lover, not a fighter... But don't try him, because he can fight too. He is currently suing Dos Equis for using his likeness and story in commercials. Their representatives are going to court, just so they can meet me. I love all of you who took the time to wish me a happy birthday. I truly thank you all.... My autobiography will be in stores soon..... As soon as Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and Puffy quits fighting over who gets to write the forward in it! I truly and sincerely Love you all.... Oh and I do accept food, cash, food, gas, or food. But dont forget to download and listen to some awesome music -

http://www.datpiff.com/the-MisFit-Crazy8-Mind-Of-A-Misfit-mixtape.509321.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

US iTunes, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store

Translate

Pac Man Smush!